Missiiiile Missiiiile

Good Job! Fucking Hilarious!

Nice Public service announcement. I'm impressed.

A Story About Jason A Story About Jason

A cry for help if I ever saw one...

listen jason, get some help before you hurt yourself or someone else. There's enough violence in this world and violence is not an answer to anything. Those assholes that hurt you have to live with their miserable selves everyday, I think that and some jailtime would be enough punishment for them. You need to talk to someone about this.

Paper Wars Paper Wars

One creative and artistic idea after another!

What a rich and well put together piece! Defininately not your average doodle! Great storytelling and without using any words, Brilliant! Just plain awsome. It's not easy getting a 10 out of me, but It was easy after I saw this. You should be very proud of yourself.

Pussy! Pussy!

Can't go wrong with the Lords of Acid!

I can see some effort really went into making this so I thought I would review it Ha Ha that's all goodbye.

EX - Episode ONE EX - Episode ONE

The music adds so much to the movie!

Great action and story so far! Can't wait to see the next episode! Excellent movie for a first timer!

4am News: Week 9 with GW 4am News: Week 9 with GW

NOW WHO'S THE FU@#ING GOON!

Great line! Made me laugh. Just one thing though, what the hell is up with the stoner on the right?

aStaindSlipknot responds:

That's Jim. He didn't have any lines in this episode... and normally he's the talkative one. However he's usually the village idiot and Bush stole all that this episode. So the only way I could include him at all is to show him stoned out of his mind waving his hand in front of his face. TO actually hear him talk check out any other episode.

Sex Million Dollar Man Sex Million Dollar Man

Ah, yes, a wholesome Bobbit of a tale!

Funny shit man! Maybe This show could team up with Junkyard Wars where the teams could build him some attachments! Maybe a lawnmower or a blender! Looks like that girl could use a Margarita.

the giant stick loop the giant stick loop

Let me guess, the author is the giant...

Cool little loop! Needs more though, like if he meets a nice lady giant. Great Style!

Tako's Deep Fried Turkey Tako's Deep Fried Turkey

Nice.

It's a cartoon. It's a cooking show. IT'S COMMERCIALISM AT ITS BEST!!! What interactivity. What style, what grace! And you can spend more money than you have to! Anyway, this is really some good work. Very impressive.

"From my Room" "From my Room"

Absolutly Amazing.

I am astonished at the artistry and heart of this short film. Made me smile. You have style Alex, good work!