Missiiiile Missiiiile

Good Job! Fucking Hilarious!

Nice Public service announcement. I'm impressed.

A Story About Jason A Story About Jason

A cry for help if I ever saw one...

listen jason, get some help before you hurt yourself or someone else. There's enough violence in this world and violence is not an answer to anything. Those assholes that hurt you have to live with their miserable selves everyday, I think that and some jailtime would be enough punishment for them. You need to talk to someone about this.

Paper Wars Paper Wars

One creative and artistic idea after another!

What a rich and well put together piece! Defininately not your average doodle! Great storytelling and without using any words, Brilliant! Just plain awsome. It's not easy getting a 10 out of me, but It was easy after I saw this. You should be very proud of yourself.

SIMGIRLS version 5.1 SIMGIRLS version 5.1

Unmotherfuckingbelievable! Pardon my French.

Excellent game! At first I did not think me geek enough to play it but I got hooked instantly and played for hours! Can you say "The Shiznit" or dare I say "DaBomb" boy I hope you don't say that, but let's hear a loud "Unmotherfuckingbelievable!" for EcoPhobia!

Kill Santa! Kill Santa!

Sucks to be Santa!

Nice tounge action from Santa! I thought he would have higher standards though! Great game and good attention to detail!

Incriminati Incriminati

Everybody Must "PLAY THIS GAME!!!"

Wow, that was Hilarious! When I have more time I'm coming back to finish this one! Very well done! From the concept to the delivery!!